Small business helper / assistant
Work in a home office environment for a company that's passionate about providing quality & locally made children's products.
- preparing fabric products for store-ready display (folding, prepping, tagging, ironing, stain removal, quality control)
- minor sewing repairs by hand or sewing machine
- fulfilling orders (packing boxes & shipping, & delivery either in person or drop off at post office)
-help out various errands such as pick up/ drop off supplies, rolls of fabrics or boxes within the Lower Mainland
- inventory control- keeping track of inventory at all times
- Experience using industrial sewing machine & serger is required. Owning your own machines (including cover stitch machine) is an asset.
- good with hands to produce tidy work (crafty person, or clothing store experience is an asset)
- Able to lift boxes and rolls of fabric (sometimes bulky but nothing overly heavy)
-have your own vehicle to drive
We are based in Coquitlam. Rate is $12/hour.
Please reply to this listing at firstname.lastname@example.org describing how you meet all these requirements.
Please include your resume of work experience.
We will only reply to candidates who qualify.
Thank you for your interest!