Why choose textiles made from rayon from bamboo?
- It's more absorbent than cotton.
- Its cashmere-like softness is great for babies.
- It comfortably wicks moisture away from skin.
- It's hypoallergenic - suitable for newborn's sensitive skin.
- It's easy to care for - all our baby clothes can be machine washed and tumble dried.
As a plant, bamboo:
- Possesses a property called bamboo kun, that makes it naturally anti-bacterial.
- Grows easily without pesticides or fertilizers.
- Takes in five times the volume of greenhouse gasses as an equivalent stand of timber trees and releases 35% more oxygen.
- Needs no replanting, and its roots retain water in the watershed, sustaining riverbanks and reducing water pollution.
- Is eaten by pandas, but not moso bamboo (phyllostachys pubescen), the species used for making textiles.
Our bamboo blends are 100% better...
Why are our fabrics blended with certified organic cotton?
- Organic cotton has low impact on the environment. It is grown using no toxic pesticides or fertilizers with methods and materials allowed in organic production.
- Bamboo fiber is softer than the softest cotton. Clothing made with 100% bamboo feel heavenly to wear, but are not as durable as cotton.
- In order to maintain optimal fabric durability and dimensional stability, we generally use 70% rayon from bamboo combined with 30% organic cotton.
- As a result, our products feel and look better, last longer, and provide better value for your family.
Try it out, you'll be wonderfully surprised!